- Responsible for executing the digital sales plans and marketing activity.
- Contacting clients and attending meetings.
- Capturing client’s requirements, writing proposals and winning new contracts.
- identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaign.
- Maintaining the client relationship throughout the services delivery.
- Achieving monthly sales target.
- Recognize the needs of the client and provide detailed information to the client about the technical specifications of the services offered by the company.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, business or any related subject.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing.
- Excellent English verbal & written.
- 2-4 years’ Work experience in digital marketing filed is a must.
- Ability to understand client’s needs and present solutions.
- Detailed oriented, excellent planning and presentation abilities.